What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored, to be later retransmitted to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for a number of different purposes, have different characteristics and can be used either by the owner of the site being visited or by third parties. All the necessary information on the cookies installed via this site is set out below, together with instructions on how to manage your preferences.
For further information on cookies and their general functions, visit an information Web site such as allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by this site
Technical Cookies that do not require consent:
Cookies relating to the saving of preferences and optimisation:
- wp-settings-6: is a cookie lasting one year. It is used to identify a user’s individual session
- wp-settings-time-6: is a cookie lasting one year. It is used to identify a user’s individual session.
- qtrans_cookie_test: is a session cookie. This is a language selection cookie. It does not collect information regarding users.
- viewed_cookie_policy: is a cookie lasting one year. This cookie is used by WordPress to store the cookie consent.
Statistic Cookies used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregated form:
- _ga: is a third-party cookie lasting 2 years. This is a Google Analytics Cookie used to distinguish users.
- _gat: is a third-party cookie lasting 10 minutes. This is a Google Analytics Cookie used to obtain an overview of visitors to the mobile site
Technical Third-party Cookies – Google Analytics – Non-profiled user data at IP level.
Not all technical cookies require consent, and they are therefore installed automatically as soon as the site is accessed.
Cookies requiring consent
All cookies other than the above-mentioned technical cookies are only installed or activated once express consent has been given by the user the first time he or she visits the site. Consent can be given on a general basis, interacting with the brief information banner found on the site landing page, adopting the methods indicated in the banner (click on the OK key or the X key; or, if the user continues to navigate, also by scrolling the page or via a link); or it can be given or withheld selectively, adopting the methods indicated below. This type of consent is tracked during subsequent visits. However, the user can always withdraw consent already given, either wholly or partly.
Cookies operated by third parties:
Cookies operated by third parties are also installed through this site.
Remember that you can also manage your cookie preferences through the browser
If you don’t know the type and version of the browser you are using, click on “Help” at the top of the browser window, from which you can access all the information you require.
If, on the other hand, you know your browser, click on the one you are using to gain access to the cookie management page.
For further information, visit the page www.youronlinechoices.eu.